Wednesday, September 26, 2012

mumford & sons at rough trade east

IMG_0204
IMG_0216
IMG_0207
IMG_0221
IMG_0225 IMG_0231
IMG_0232
IMG_0238
IMG_0257

It's not every day that you get to see your favorite band in their hometown, in a tiny vinyl shop with a crowd of 200 people (which will probably never happen again, considering they are now selling out arenas all over the world). And it's certainly not every day that you get to meet them and look like a total dork in all your pictures, but it doesn't even matter because you were so elated with happiness that your mind went totally blank. 

IMG_0269 IMG_0266
IMG_0268
Untitled
Personalized by Winston! He is my spirit animal, after all. 



They only played 6 songs, but I'm glad they played this one. After I had gotten up at 4am, got on the train at 5am, and arrived at the store at 6am to get a wristband to the gig, I walked back out into cold, rainy East London and this song was up on my iPod. I think it's been on repeat since.

No comments:

Post a Comment