Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#2A

No adventures today, well, maybe one to the overwhelmingly giant IKEA to get some more bedding. I'm trying to make my little corner as livable as possible, so here are some snippets so far:

DSC_7613
DSC_7595 DSC_7612
The red sheets are from IKEA, and a welcome change from the brown/tan print duvet cover that I bought from my hall when I first arrived. Shudder. 
DSC_7599
Those giant bottles of water are £.20p each (around $.35). Proof of how much you really can't drink the water in London. 
DSC_7601
School work, already!
DSC_7604
Finn the Human is my constant reminder to keep having adventures.
DSC_7607
Olympic gear for 90% off.
DSC_7615
Seriously, don't drink the water.
DSC_7622
And possibly the most exciting thing is my new addition. I bought him from a guy named Freddie, who was very interested in talking with me about the Chicago jazz scene. It's about the cheapest banjo you can buy, and since I have my nice one at home, I feel really compelled to put stickers all over and draw on it. I probably shouldn't. ...But I really, really want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment